At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Cyclops Monster Ollie

The vile beast that is OLLIE is soon to be alive in vinyl and I couldn't be any happier. I just want to give all those that where interested in the 1 off deal on the Kickstarter project (HERE) a heads up that there is only 11 days left until the end!!!!

These 1 offs will be the only 1 offs until NYCC this year and its these 2 times this year that you will see 1 offs of this guy.

Like the Sludge Demon I really want to make 1 offs for special events only. So if you thinking about getting in on this deal now is the chance!

I've actually heard from the factory in Japan and they are anxious to get rolling with the project. This guy is going to be amazing I just feel it in my soul, I really can't wait to paint these guys ^_^

Related posts:
[Event] [Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Ollie the Cyclops Monster Fundraiser
[Search] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Cyclops Monster

via http://mutantvinylhardcore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment