At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[Event] [Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Ollie the Cyclops Monster Fundraiser

I'm (Mutant Vinyl Hardcore) at the home stretch of getting Ollie made, and now I'm looking for your help!

As you may know the original sculpt of Ollie the cyclops monster is in Japan at the prototypers office. I'm a tad shy of the amount to get him made,so in efforts to not let this project go to the way side I created a Kickstarter account.

I recently set up a page for Ollie and along with set amount pledges you get rewards. So PLEASE take a sec to look at my offerings and if you feel so inclined please help me out. Any donation makes a huge difference and I think you will like the rewards!

Help support Mutant Vinyl Hardcore & Ollie HERE.

Update:
I also just wanted to let everyone know that $2,500 dollars is my goal but going over is okay. The project is open until May 9th @ 11:59 EST PM. So if the project goes over my set goal it will only allow me to do more for you!

So don't worry if you notice that the set goal amount is reached, you can still pledge and you will still get the goods you pledged for. And if this does go over my set goal I will be able to add more goodies not listed to the bag!

Related posts:
[Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Cyclops Monster Oliver
[Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Cyclops Monster Oliver
[Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Cyclops Monster Oliver
[Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore Cyclops Monster Oliver

via http://mutantvinylhardcore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment