At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Preview] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore x VELOCITRON Super Festival & x BLObPUS Sludge Demon

Next month you will see the next 2 releases of the evil Sludge Demon. I hope you guys are ready because they will be by both VELOCITRON and the mighty BLOBPUS!!

I want to wait posting images of the toys yet as I want to take studio shots (Although you can see the VELOCITRON version somewhere right now) but I will not leave you empty handed.

Check out the header art for each version!!!!

Now I only have a few of each release as they where Japan special event sales, so they will be listed in the shop, there will be not lottery for these, just first come first served. I will drop another little hint though when it comes closer to when they drop.

via http://mutantvinylhardcore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment