At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[Rant] [Event] Help Le Merde & Team Hondo Kick Ass! @ Beat the Bridge

I am raising money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, my wife Michelle and son Hondo are doing the Beat the Bridge walk this Sunday while I'm in San Francisco for an art show (Whatsa Matter). I need to do my part... sorry for the late notice! Only 5 days left! I designed the shirt Hondo's Team just for the walk for Team Hondo to wear. More info HERE.


As part of the event, I have pledged to raise money. People can make donations on my behalf, so that I can reach my fundraising goal. With the donations raised, the JDRF will fund the world's best diabetes research aimed at finding a cure. This will help so many people in our own community and throughout the country. Any amount you can give is great; I just appreciate your support.

To donate click HERE to my donate page.

Thanks!
Mike / Le Merde

Related posts:
[Preview] [Show] Whatsa Matter by Le Merde @ Super7
[Show] Whatsa Matter by Le Merde @ Super7

via http://luvlemerde.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment