At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[Preview] Paulkaiju Salamander Joe


In case you are wondering what this strange thing is...
(Left) This is a picture of the copper mold for my new vinyl toy "Salamander Joe"!
It’s obvious to see here, you can’t keep Tokyo down so soon after a major disaster. Pretty inspiring. I’m floored from this fact.
Now , I will break some confusion.
Salamander Joe is the giant form of Alien Welt.
A creature who has the ability to change size at will.
He was sculpted to stand with his enemy the Boss Carrion in equal size! Test shot photos will be posted as soon as I have it in hand, which should be very soon! As I remember, the sculpt was pretty strange and had a fancy "Extra". More later.

Related posts:
[Preview] Paulkaiju Salamander Joe
[Preview] Paulkaiju Salamander Joe

via http://paulkaiju.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment