At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Friday, September 3, 2010

[Release] Mutant Vinyl Hardcore x Mandarake Regular & Secret Release GID Sludge Demon


This weekend there will be a Japan only Sludge Demon release for Mandarake. I'm pretty sure these will be available online but to be honest I'm not really sure. I was asked by them to make these and that is about as much as I know lol.

So if you have a hook up in Japan and want one of these I suggest you call it in as I have none to sell this time.

Both are on glow in the dark vinyl...
(Left) Regular Release based on Hedorah colors.
(Right) Secret Release based on MVH colors.

Available @ Mandarake:
- Regular GID Sludge Demon SOLD OUT!
- Secret GID Sludge Demon SOLD OUT!

via http://mutantvinylhardcore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment