At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[Preview] Secret Base New Obake Dog

As I (Greg from Mishka) sit here in the ANA lounge at Narita airport waiting for my flight home from Tokyo, I decided to show you all a sneak peek of a new Obake Dog head figure by Secret Base.


The Obake Dog is my favorite sculpt by Secret Base, and one of the first figures that really got me into collecting Kaiju. This new head sculpt is based on the Nutty Mads/Rat Fink toys of the 60s. This is just a test shot, but Hiddy explained to me what the first colorways will be like and well I’ll just say that they sound SICK!

Not sure of the release date, but sure to be coming soon. Keep Watch!

via http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/

No comments:

Post a Comment