At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Saturday, November 28, 2009

[Release] Toygraph Amazing Monster Series K.I. The Creature On A Flying Saucer

[Item Description]
K.I. ‘the creature on a flying saucer’ is a fusion living organism between several living things and machines.
It was born by the radioactive contamination from nuclear explosion.
This creature is controlled by nothing but his evil thought, and all he wants is sliding the whole universe into chaos.

We will release more creatures besides K.I. as Amazing Monster Series. Please wait for more news from us!!

[Customers in overseas]
Check HERE to order. SOLD OUT!

K.I. ‘the creature on a flying saucer’ was sold all. Thank you.
I am sorry for being not able to buy it for this time to our regret.
I plan to sell another color in a few days. Please rechallenge.
My best regards.

via http://blog.toygraph.shop-pro.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment