At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Friday, May 15, 2009

[Rant] How Time Flies

Can't believe it's been a month since I started Kaiju Chronicle.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that has visited the site.
This is still a work in progress.

One thing I would like to get is some feedback.
Please send me an email @ fiendsandfamily@gmail.com.

I'd like to hear your general thoughts along with:
1. What you like about the site overall?
2. How is the layout and ease of navigation?
3. Is the AT A GLANCE section up top useful?
4. What are some things that can be improved?
5. What would you would like to see added?

I have also just added an Advertisement section.
If you have something you would like me to link, let me know.


Anyways, my rant is over. For now.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Pic: Snorkeling @ Lyudao, Taiwan.
More pics HERE.

1 comment:

  1. What I like best of all are the updates as to what is coming up next/what to expect. Especially for us newbies, we're still trying to discover our way around the Kaiju world, and your blog is very helpful in that respect. The AT A GLANCE section at the top is VERY useful, please keep that intact. Navigation is good, and the pics help to steer me to points of interests. How about interviews with Kaiju designers and customizers, added from time to time? Or maybe a feature article discussing the history of a toy line--i.e. Bullmark Tiger 7 (with pics!). Thank you, I really enjoy visiting your blog! :-D

    ReplyDelete