At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Friday, May 1, 2009

[Preview] Rumble Monsters vs. MVH Bop Dragon















Option # 1 (Left): Metallic red rub, with metallic blues, golds and silvers.
Option # 2 (Right): Metallic blue and purple with metallic green, silver and pink highlights.


Yup I was lucky enough to score a sweet run of Rumble Monsters Bop Dragons. This is my largest figure to date and I'm super super excited. I have them all in hand as I write this and I'm ready to start painting.

I will be painting 2 different versions and I will allow you, the viewers, to decide which colorway you want me to choose to make the run.

The run however will be pretty small. 11 will be for sale to the US with 3 going back to Japan and 1 going to me. Total run will be 15 figures. There will also be 4, 1 0ff customs to join these guys. This toy is just to cool not to throw a few into the mix.

Cast your vote HERE.

via http://mutantvinylhardcore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment