At A Glance

THIS WEEK:

COMING UP:

LAST WEEK: [Archive] At A Glance Roundup: 10/24/11 - 10/30/11

Sponsors

   

Friday, May 21, 2010

[Event] 1st Annual Globby Day & Contest by Bwana Spoons

It’s today, Friday May 21st, And I just made it up. I decided to spend the day with Globby and have some fun. A little photoshoot I just put up on my flickr (HERE). A Rainy Day Crystal Globby release, and yes it’s pretty rainy today here in Portland.And the beginning of a Globby drawing and photo contest. You have one month to enter. I’ll be posting the entries on my flickr (HERE). The winner and one runner up will win a nice little pile of awesome. Judges include me, anybody on flickr, and the last totally impartial judge who I enlisted because she know none of you, Lady Spoons.

Happy Globby Day!

Related posts:
[Release] Gargamel x Bwana Spoons Crystal Powers Rainy Day Globby
[Preview] Gargamel x Bwana Spoons Crystal Powers Rainy Day Globby

via http://grasshutcorp.com/bwana/

No comments:

Post a Comment